There is something about tilt-shift films turning everything miniature that grabs you and won’t let you go. Joerg Daiber, CEO of spoonfilm in Berlin shot ‘Sweet Spain’ in Seville, Madrid and El Chorro as part of the company’s Vimeo Awards nominated Little Big World series capturing some of the world’s most picturesque scenes in miniature.
- RT @EliteModelScout: A plethora of #wellywankers en route to city festivals today...are you blind??? Can you not see this glorious ☀ 7 hours ago
- RT @vinspired: Young people are in danger of becoming a lost generation - help them find jobs by voting for us bit.ly/vglobalimpact #glob… 10 hours ago
- Who else gets set for @fielddaylondon with a champagne brunch? Is it just @KejiOlutimayin or am I missing out on the new hipster routine? 10 hours ago
- From @matthenson leaving do to NHE reunion drinks with @vaz03 & gang & then back to @GDyrmishi bday drinks & @its_collins bday - busy night! 1 day ago
- RT @dorleyb: Love it that @matthenson and @fifibrown are engaged 1 day ago
Follow on Pinterest