There is something about tilt-shift films turning everything miniature that grabs you and won’t let you go. Joerg Daiber, CEO of spoonfilm in Berlin shot ‘Sweet Spain’ in Seville, Madrid and El Chorro as part of the company’s Vimeo Awards nominated Little Big World series capturing some of the world’s most picturesque scenes in miniature.
- RT @professorgreen: Young people making a change - great! Vote now & you could get tickets to the brilliant #vInspiredLive event http://t.c… 1 hour ago
- RT @HarryMaxwell: Please help vote for @emmanorris89 at vinspiredlive.com/emma-norris who is raising awareness for mental health issues #vInspired… 23 hours ago
- RT @uk_music_news: Professor Green performs at youth charity at the Roundhouse: YOUTH charity vInspired today launches Change... http://t.c… 23 hours ago
- Tony Pulis to leave Stoke City after 7 years in charge - unpopular footballing style but it worked - badly treated! bbc.in/191y7vT 23 hours ago
- Professor Green @professorgreen performs at youth charity event #vinspiredlive at @RoundhouseLDN - via @MusicNewsWeb bit.ly/191vJW2 23 hours ago
Follow on Pinterest