There is something about tilt-shift films turning everything miniature that grabs you and won’t let you go. Joerg Daiber, CEO of spoonfilm in Berlin shot ‘Sweet Spain’ in Seville, Madrid and El Chorro as part of the company’s Vimeo Awards nominated Little Big World series capturing some of the world’s most picturesque scenes in miniature.
- From @matthenson leaving do to NHE reunion drinks with @vaz03 & gang & then back to @GDyrmishi bday drinks & @its_collins bday - busy night! 13 hours ago
- RT @dorleyb: Love it that @matthenson and @fifibrown are engaged 13 hours ago
- RT @OliverPickup: Now a man with an axe on a train has caused panic in London Bridge. What is going on this week? Please keep your wits abo… 15 hours ago
- I'm being called David Brent by @fifibrown - HR bullying in the workplace - sort it out @KejiOlutimayin 15 hours ago
- Quote from @fifibrown "I'm not a Stephie, I'm Hackney" 16 hours ago
Follow on Pinterest