There is something about tilt-shift films turning everything miniature that grabs you and won’t let you go. Joerg Daiber, CEO of spoonfilm in Berlin shot ‘Sweet Spain’ in Seville, Madrid and El Chorro as part of the company’s Vimeo Awards nominated Little Big World series capturing some of the world’s most picturesque scenes in miniature.
- Shocking news in Oklahoma with tornado devastating homes & lives… thoughts & prayers to all there & with family, friends in the state 5 hours ago
- This is brill - Two guys get electric shocks to simulate what it feels like to give birth in Labour Pain Simulation bit.ly/18ZtWkc 9 hours ago
- Feel like I may be missing out on a big singles night in Chelsea tonight with @lovelust_london - damn illness! 9 hours ago
- Sonic Shocks • vInspired announce event featuring Professor Green bit.ly/16FTMv9 10 hours ago
- Hold on a minute... when did Gillian Anderson @GillianA get so damn hot? #TheFall 10 hours ago
Follow on Pinterest