There is something about tilt-shift films turning everything miniature that grabs you and won’t let you go. Joerg Daiber, CEO of spoonfilm in Berlin shot ‘Sweet Spain’ in Seville, Madrid and El Chorro as part of the company’s Vimeo Awards nominated Little Big World series capturing some of the world’s most picturesque scenes in miniature.
- RT @_PatrickJeffrey: BBC goes Ali-G: http://t.co/BTKtDh5WZY 1 day ago
- Fun on the beach James? Just spotted you on @marksandspencer site bro! Hope NY is treating you well! http://t.co/NWyKQyWW8f 1 day ago
- Life at @Hello_Unity just got even more mad! RT @dorleyb: Weird work enforced Friday drug taking http://t.co/WauvPnrQ1x #pillfriday 1 day ago
- RT @ERwestICA: oh emily cultureandlife.co.uk/2013/02/06/emi… 2 days ago
- RT @lindzjordan: @LukasAlfresco have you seen this version of the video cultureandlife.co.uk/2013/03/30/rob… 2 days ago
Follow on Pinterest