There is something about tilt-shift films turning everything miniature that grabs you and won’t let you go. Joerg Daiber, CEO of spoonfilm in Berlin shot ‘Sweet Spain’ in Seville, Madrid and El Chorro as part of the company’s Vimeo Awards nominated Little Big World series capturing some of the world’s most picturesque scenes in miniature.
- Feel like I may be missing out on a big singles night in Chelsea tonight with @lovelust_london - damn illness! 1 hour ago
- Sonic Shocks • vInspired announce event featuring Professor Green bit.ly/16FTMv9 1 hour ago
- Hold on a minute... when did Gillian Anderson @GillianA get so damn hot? #TheFall 1 hour ago
- Nice stunt from Domino's @dominosbrasil - Pizza Disc - heat activated ink DVDs bring smell of pizza into living room bit.ly/16Kn4ba 1 hour ago
- RT @dosomething: What would you change? Youth unemployment, mental health, homelessness or street crime? Vote now bit.ly/vinspiredlive #… 2 hours ago
Follow on Pinterest